I Loved Not Being Married

Muume
0




She was a girl who was perfect for beauty and good character, and the spirit of the source of love was always cultivating her with kindness and love.


I was lucky enough to lay my hand on that person and settle in her heart.


As time goes on, and our relationship is still there, I have been hearing reports that they want to get married.


You don't believe the news, why? It was our promise to believe in Hadalja and take over the hatred and the hateful people who love our distance.


I didn't ask about the marriage that I heard about, but unexpectedly she told me that the news is true.


The joy ran away, the heart was broken, and the hope that I was hoping for once was lost. It is the despair of a person who longs for another soul. I don't know what to measure in those moments. 


The lips showed a fake smile, and the eyes with tears pretended to be happy, but it wasn't really happy. With a dry throat, she ordered a prayer for the general to reach her family.


After prayers, admonitions and good deeds, her love returned, and gradually the spirit that was killed by love recovered.


I love you so much but I never told you how much I love you, we are classmates and close friends, we have everything in common, and I really love you from the bottom of my heart.


-Every day in prostration, he was praying for me to make him my life partner, if he is good for me, if he is not good for me, God will make him good for me.


- My heart doesn't exist, Sometimes we are together and sometimes we are apart, One day she suddenly sent me a letter of invitation to her wedding..!!


- It was surprising to me but I couldn't do anything, I had to take the letter and agree to go to Maher's party and her wedding, with the heart that everything will be fine.


- After her wedding, the love she had for him was not too much, and every time she said that God is very merciful and no one can defeat his plan, he knows what is best for me, my work is still there.


- 3 months after her wedding, her husband died!!! And he left her pregnant, and that was the only chance I could have with her again (Tragedies that happen to other people are their sheep).


- After she was born, she showed the love she had for me since I was little, she accepted me, married me.


- But the surprise was when the doctor confirmed that it was me, I was not pregnant, and could not give birth to a child...!!💔


- But do you know God's mercy for us? It's nothing else.




The message of the story is to be patient with the little things so that you can achieve your true goal while trusting in God.




good day 

Post a Comment

0 Comments
Post a Comment (0)
To Top