I have lost someone else like you.!!

Muume
0

 


I am in the mood and the sadness that you have left me. The most beautiful place in the world.Your beautiful face and your smile that I used to feed my heart, 


you are not far away and everything that made my life delicious was summer. 


If death would have consulted me about your death and life would have told me every moment of laughter and joy that I spent with you, 


I would have wrapped it in a piece of paper, so that today I will not step out of this sea that I am going through without a boat.I have breathed in your encouragement, your arguments, your reprimands and your presence.


 Do you remember when I used to tell you that there is a rare person in the world who has your personality? Yes, it was true, I lost everything I used to get from you.


I don't go to the places where we used to drink coffee together, the places we used to go on trips, I don't wear the clothes you used to tell me you would go out with. It is the only disease in the heart that has no cure!


The world you left me has changed and the lack has become Omos and drought. But I live in another world.


My heart and mind moved to the beautiful world that we dreamed of living together when you were alive, and my skeleton came from the lonely world that you left the light.


A person suffers from severe pain, but there are two ways to escape from that pain: either he takes medicine and gets well, or he meets death and the pain is relieved, neither of these two.


The life I'm living is a sea of ​​times and the times around me are the boat I'm on, whenever the storms arise they make life difficult and the boat I'm on is about to capsize. Fortunately you are saved and still with me.


It is the miracle of true love..!


Perseverance is the best thing that gives me hope.


It would be nice to see the many successes you wanted me to achieve and now it has come true for me if you could come back I would slap you and ask you why you stayed away from me!


The only thing that can do this for you is prayer.


There are hundreds of young men who are looking for me, but I am blind to each one of them, and I am looking for a face like yours. .....


Post a Comment

0 Comments
Post a Comment (0)
To Top